Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Look out...she's got wheels!!


Love my new toy mom!!


I know, I am SO cool and SO cute.


What?! I can also use this thing to walk? Oh, I'm outta here!!

Not only does she have wheels, but she has teeth. Which would explain her behavior the last couple of days. Molly has learned to officially crawl, pull herelf up to a standing position and the other day, I noticed her two bottom teeth sitting right there, just waiting to cut through. So, in an attempt to appease her desire to take off and walk (apparently she thinks she has mastered crawling after 5 days) I bought her this little toy. Needless to say, she LOVES it. She even tolerates me helping her as long as thinks she can "walk" around. Yet again, I have video, but am doing something wrong and can't post it. Matt comes home tonight...all will be better:)

1 comment:

Frank said...

Hey Molly,

It's like you are on a mission; crawling, teething, pulling yourself up; all at one time. Is it because you wanted to surprise your Daddy when he got home? Sooner or later we're not going to be surprised anymore, so save some of this good stuff and spread it out a little. Don't take your first real steps until tomorrow, OK.

You're on your way, big time! Enjoy the ride!

Gma & Gpa love you so much!