Sunday, November 2, 2008

Indoor Water Park Fun!!!!


As a little family vacation before Matt leaves for training, we went down to Illinois to Keylime Cove, indoor water park. We had a great time. Molly was a little overwhelmed I think, but she got into it eventually. The lazy river was her favorite while Matt and I liked the big water slides the best. They were actually pretty cool! Here Molly is showing her trepedation as we head down the lazy river....her paci was not in her mouth the whole time, just during times of overwhemling trepedation...like when Matt dunked her udner a waterfall than sent her into hysterics!!!

1 comment:

Frank said...

Oh My Goodness.....

Posing again, looking right into the camera. And kind of standing up again. The big eyes, full of wonderment! I am melting away as I gaze at you.

I'm glad you got mommy and daddy to get away a little bit to unwind before daddy's orientation starts. Family time is a great thing.

Can't wait to see you again.

Gpa